Lula is a nine-month-old foster puppy is ready to find her Forever Home. Her Baldwin Park shelter days are behind her now, her mange is pretty much all gone, and…
– she’s dog friendly and respectful (even to our little ones).
– she’s kid friendly.
– she knows and listens to basic commands.
– she’s house trained.
– she takes food with the softest mouth.
– she’s great on leash.
– she’s a huge cuddle bug.
– she’s so sweet and happy.
– she’s gonna make some lucky human the happiest person in the 🌍.
If you have any questions please email Ellen@iswmp.org